Though not everyone gets the chance to walk in red carpet premiers and shine from the spotlight, anyone can feel and look likes a celebrity by working on their stylish casual attires. Casual outfits are the most commonly worn style in any given trend over the course of time. You don’t wear a dress or gown everyday; instead you wear jeans and a shirt the entire day, whether you are simply at home or shopping at the mall. This 2012, the fashion trends have, as usual, shifted into another style. Here are celebrities that are commemorated and established when it comes to stylish casual attires.
Reese looks effortlessly chic yet comfortable while caught waking around Beverly Hills. The actress is spotted wearing a Vanessa Bruno dress, pointed toe flat shoes and accentuates it with a luxe Yves saint Laurent bag.
Get an outfit like Reese’s:
- BCBGeneration Strappy Surplus Dress, $108; at isntshelovelystore.com
- ALDO Hilser, $50; at aldoshoes.com
- MARC by Marc Jacobs Two-Tone Rounded Sunglasses, $120; at bloomingdales.com
The wife of Tom Cruise and the mother of one, Katie Holmes is another celebrity highly commended for her casual looks. Holmes was recently seen in an all-black attire, composing of J Brand Jeans, Costume National leather jacket and vintage Louboutins, bag and sunglasses and Armani sunglasses.
Get an outfit like Katie’s:
- Timeless crewneck tee, $17.99; at bananarepublic.com
- Patirzia Pepe Leather Jacket, $388; at yoox.com
- Twill Pant-Ink, $98; at madisonlosangeles.com
Well known for her sexy figure, Cameron Diaz is another cool gal who’s frequently found in casual attire as she roams the city streets. In fact, she was previously caught by media in LA while she was taking a walk sporting a military jacket coupled with skinny jeans and Pierre Hardy wedges. In hand, two bags including a studded number from Marc Jacobs.
Get an outfit like Cameron’s:
- Black Military Jacket with Collar, $29; at venus.com
- Michael Jors Iliana Wedge, $77.64; at overstock.com
- Tight Jean, $45.99; at piperlime.gap.com
After being awarded with a Golden Globe plus various nominations in 2011, Kate Gerry Hudson suddenly came into prominence and hit the big screens of Hollywood. Kate is spotted at LA after attending a baby shower from Naomi Watts. She was seen in effortlessly chic attire with a yellow print dress that is complemented with a caramel-tones bag and wedges.
Get an outfit like Kate’s:
- Vintage 60′s Mod flower Dress, $56; at etsy.com
- Derek Alexander Yukon Leather Shoulder Bag, $146; at ebags.com